I focus on resilience because it's about much more than just surviving tough times - it's the momentum for thriving too. Resilience coaching can help you to:
- Move from a fixed to a growth mindset
- Rewire negative core beliefs
- Increase self-esteem and feel confident
- Free yourself from your inner critic + imposter syndrome
- Stop holding yourself back - break out of your limits
- Love and accept yourself and enjoy the empowerment that brings
- Handle stress, conflict, anxiety and uncertainty better
- Learn the mind hacks that make transformation easier
Resilience is what we need to break patterns, to stick at hard things and do what we never thought we could. It's a whole system experience, which is why resilience coaching is so versatile.
As an online life coach I will work with you so that you feel empowered to be you, love you, heal you - and move past what is holding you back. You already have the seeds of what you need to make your goals and desires happen - I'm here to help you bring it all to life. It's time to discover the version of you who can.
Are you ready to make a change?
Resilience coaching works like this..
There are 4 areas that tend to form the basis of resilience coaching sessions.
- The things that (unconsciously) influence you and hold you back. For example, negative core beliefs, negative narratives, low self-esteem, anxiety, shame, how much you really know and accept yourself. We can work on revealing where you’re not aware you’re doing this and changing what you allow to influence your life decisions + experiences.
- How you function every day and see the world. Your mindset and your habits. Intentionally creating a mindset that works for you, establishing strong habits and working through barriers such as perfectionism, imposter syndrome, social conditioning.
- How do use your body to be more emotionally resilient. If you want to be confident, empowered, assertive, decisive and focused then first you need to feel safe. Your nervous system can be a source of support or consistently make life harder (e.g. dumping you into a fight or flight response). It can be a revelation to see how much of a source of insight your body is – and how working with it can help you to thrive.
- Creating the life you want. Part of resilience coaching is practical planning and actions that help you to achieve goals and change what isn’t working. Coaching is a very practical, action-driven process where there is safe space for emotion and reflecting. It will transform the way you see, and approach, problems as well as goals and dreams. The end result is a sustainable shift towards a brand new outlook and energy. Take a look at my testimonials if you’d like to see the real life impact it has had.
What is resilience coaching?
We will work together to improve your resilience, whether that means finding more self-compassion and tenacity to navigate failure and uncertainty or building up the confidence and creative boldness you need to take big next steps.
Resilience coaching involves using a specific timeline in an action-driven way. Working with an online life coach means you have the comfort of doing the work in your own home.
Resilience coaching packages
I offer 3 resilience coaching packages, designed to support you wherever you are right now. We will work together to improve your resilience, whether that means finding more self-compassion and tenacity to navigate failure and uncertainty or building up the confidence and creative boldness you need to take big next steps. Package options are below - or book a free intro call to find out more.
A flexible package of 9 sessions you can use weekly or fortnightly. Use resilience to create change, burn through obstacles or create a more powerful mindset. Practical, action-focused sessions with plenty of scope for reflection and finding clarity on you. Plan, build, take action, make it happen.
£810. Find out more.
A 6 -month package of 6 monthly sessions with fortnightly check-ins via email or WhatsApp. Low key structured designed for busy lives, with a monthly coaching hour to power through challenges and get support to be more resilient every day. Stay on track, stay motivated, inspired and accountable.
£720 (£120pcm). Find out more.
A resilience overhaul with lots of support. Shift from a mindset of low resilience and see your world transform. A comprehensive package of coaching sessions, support, reflection and follow up to generate change - and make it stick. Become the resilient person you've always wanted to be; the version of you who can.
£1,620 (£810pcm). Find out more.
A one-off intensive 90-min coaching session. Use it to tackle what you’ve been stuck on, a particular challenge, explore resilience and motivation strategies, create clear goals or get a mindset reframe. A unique opportunity for a powerful shift - you'll leave the session motivated, with clarity and a plan.
£132. Find out more.
Hi, I’m Alex
My journey to becoming an online life coach, has involved a lot of training and learning, as well as personal experience and self-reflection. I have gone from a London-based life as a lawyer to becoming an online life coach, writer, published author, podcaster, cold water swimmer and someone who struggles up mountains despite bad knees. I coach according to my core values, which are:
- Honesty, open communication
- Embracing discomfort and vulnerability
- Love and relentless compassion and self-compassion
- Life-long learning and adventure
- Nurturing courage, confidence and intuition
- Somatic truth – healing and growth happen as much in the body as the mind
My goal as an online life coach is to create a safe environment – with the right level of challenge – where you can feel inspired, motivated and ready to move on from whatever has been holding you back.
Latest from my blog
I've started to look at my feelings in a completely new light..
“You are immediately put at ease by Alex’s calm, understanding, non judgmental approach. Somehow, everything Alex said was exactly what I needed to pick out parts of myself I didn’t even know existed. After spending so long ‘working on yourself’ it is easy to feel like you’re ‘all better’ as soon as things stop hurting so much. Alex’s coaching gives you a deeper insight into what actually might be going on inside your head without pressure of any kind.
Sometimes the answer is not so simple and it takes someone a lot more knowledgeable than yourself to properly understand what’s going on. This is where Alex comes in. Not only do I feel like I know myself better but I also have started to look at my feelings in a completely new light. I’m no longer scared of them but ready to give them space to serve their purpose and use them to identify and work on the parts of myself which need to be looked into further.
Thank you Alex. I couldn’t have asked for a better coach.”
Please give yourself the gift of working with Alex, your future self will thank you!
“Working with Alex was deeply empowering. Through her gentle, kind and non judgemental facilitation I set myself goals and tasks that created clarity and motivation. In between sessions I picked up and activated on stuff I’d been seriously stuck on. And long term, I made promises that I can hold myself accountable to and be confident, excited by and proud of. A couple of months on from our coaching and I can safely say that our work together is still resonating- I’ve found myself returning to my reflections, revelations and goals in situations where I’ve needed myself to step up the most. I’ve been so grateful for her guidance – and podcast recommendations! Please give yourself the gift of working with Alex, your future self will thank you!“
I'm excited about moving forward with a new perspective on life..
“I came into Alex’s coaching sessions knowing I needed some help getting my head around ‘life’ but not really knowing where to start. Alex made it very easy to talk freely and in doing so reveal what intuitively felt like the right areas to address together. If I needed to simply understand the context of something, we would focus on that. Or, if it became clear that some practical tips would be helpful, Alex would map up some brilliant tools and techniques. The sessions were structured and productive but also left space to explore interesting things that inevitably pop up. I feel like I have learned a huge amount about myself with Alex’s insightful guidance and I’m excited about moving forward with a new perspective on life.”
We quickly got to new emerging goals..
“I have just completed my sessions with Alex. My work and life plans changed from the time I made contact to when we began but we quickly got to new emerging goals and a structured workable plan. Alex is really clear in her questioning and I liked that. She said 2 particular things to me over the 3 sessions…that have stuck in my mind and made me look at my life very differently…I wish someone had said those things to me 20 years ago! I highly recommend Alex…I think I’ll be back for future sessions.”
Notes on Vulnerability Podcast
Stories of Resilience, Courage and Being Human.
Conversations about vulnerability – what makes us feel vulnerable, why embracing vulnerability is important and why it’s worth the effort.
Download 5 Resilience coaching questions that will change your life
Sign up to my monthly email and get access to my freebie.