Most people come to coaching looking for change.
That might be changing your approach to money, shifting out of a limiting perspective, or wanting to experience more self-acceptance and understanding. Maybe relationships feel hard, you want to be different at work, respond better to hurt or to challenges, or improve self-belief and confidence.
Being more resilient will give you energy, momentum, tools and ideas for wherever you need to make a change.
It's a powerful force for professional development and career coaching as much as relationships and personal growth.
As an online life coach I will work with you so that you feel empowered to be you, love you, heal you - and move past what is holding you back. You already have the seeds of what you need to make your goals and desires happen - I'm here to help you bring it all to life. It's time to discover the version of you who can.
Are you ready to make a change?
Resilience coaching works like this..
There are 4 areas to explore through resilience coaching – how much you need of each, and when, will depend on who you are, where you are and what has happened to you before now. Resilience coaching isn’t a linear process, we delve into things and circle back as needed.
- The Unconscious Mind. For example, examining and unpicking negative core beliefs, negative narratives, how much you really know and accept yourself.
- The Conscious Mind. Your mindset and your habits. Finding a mindset that works for you, establishing strong habits, identifying and working through barriers such as low self-esteem, perfectionism, shame, imposter syndrome, social conditioning.
- The Physical Body. Looking at how your nervous system response is challenging you (e.g. a fight, flight or freeze response), what your embodied responses are. Healing begins in the body as much as the mind.
- Transformative tools – you may need to explore any combination of these: confidence, intuition, play, pleasure, self-belief, vulnerability, rest, courage, adventure, compassion, creativity, learning, values, finding clarity – and more.
What is resilience coaching?
We will work together to improve your resilience, whether that means finding more self-compassion and tenacity to navigate failure and uncertainty or building up the confidence and creative boldness you need to take big next steps.
Resilience coaching involves using a specific timeline in an action-driven way. Working with an online life coach means you have the comfort of doing the work in your own home.
Resilience coaching packages
I offer 3 resilience coaching packages, designed to support you wherever you are right now. We will work together to improve your resilience, whether that means finding more self-compassion and tenacity to navigate failure and uncertainty or building up the confidence and creative boldness you need to take big next steps. Package options are below - or book a free intro call to find out more.
- A flexible package of 6 or 9 sessions you can use weekly or fortnightly.
- A 6 month package with monthly coaching and fortnightly check-ins.
- A Comprehensive two month package of resilience nurturing, including regular coaching sessions, check-ins, email support and post-programme follow up.
Flexible Coaching Package (6) £450
6 xweekly or fortnightly, via Zoom, 45 – 60 mins each.
2 Months to Resilience (Month 1)
- Weekly coaching (4 x 1hr)
- WhatsApp support (up to 30 mins a week on weekdays)
- Unlimited email support
Monthly Coaching Package £600
- A 6 month package.
- 1 x monthly coaching session. 45 - 60 mins via Zoom.
- 2 x monthly check-ins (30 mins via email or WhatsApp).
Flexible Coaching Package (9) £675
9 x weekly or fortnightly, via Zoom, 45 – 60 mins each.
2 Months to Resilience (Month 2)
- Fortnightly coaching (2 x 1hr)
- WhatsApp support (up to 30 mins a week on weekdays)
- Unlimited email support
- 45 min Reflection Session (Session 7) to define your plan going forward
- 1x 1hr follow up 1 month after Session 7
- The option of up to 2 additional future sessions at 15% discount
Hi, I’m Alex
My journey to becoming an online life coach, has involved a lot of training and learning, as well as personal experience and self-reflection. I have gone from a London-based life as a lawyer to becoming an online life coach, writer, published author, podcaster, cold water swimmer and someone who struggles up mountains despite bad knees. I coach according to my core values, which are:
- Honesty, open communication
- Embracing discomfort and vulnerability
- Love and relentless compassion and self-compassion
- Life-long learning and adventure
- Nurturing courage, confidence and intuition
- Somatic truth – healing and growth happen as much in the body as the mind
My goal as an online life coach is to create a safe environment – with the right level of challenge – where you can feel inspired, motivated and ready to move on from whatever has been holding you back.
Latest from my blog
I've started to look at my feelings in a completely new light..
“You are immediately put at ease by Alex’s calm, understanding, non judgmental approach. Somehow, everything Alex said was exactly what I needed to pick out parts of myself I didn’t even know existed. After spending so long ‘working on yourself’ it is easy to feel like you’re ‘all better’ as soon as things stop hurting so much. Alex’s coaching gives you a deeper insight into what actually might be going on inside your head without pressure of any kind.
Sometimes the answer is not so simple and it takes someone a lot more knowledgeable than yourself to properly understand what’s going on. This is where Alex comes in. Not only do I feel like I know myself better but I also have started to look at my feelings in a completely new light. I’m no longer scared of them but ready to give them space to serve their purpose and use them to identify and work on the parts of myself which need to be looked into further.
Thank you Alex. I couldn’t have asked for a better coach.”
Please give yourself the gift of working with Alex, your future self will thank you!
“Working with Alex was deeply empowering. Through her gentle, kind and non judgemental facilitation I set myself goals and tasks that created clarity and motivation. In between sessions I picked up and activated on stuff I’d been seriously stuck on. And long term, I made promises that I can hold myself accountable to and be confident, excited by and proud of. A couple of months on from our coaching and I can safely say that our work together is still resonating- I’ve found myself returning to my reflections, revelations and goals in situations where I’ve needed myself to step up the most. I’ve been so grateful for her guidance – and podcast recommendations! Please give yourself the gift of working with Alex, your future self will thank you!“
I'm excited about moving forward with a new perspective on life..
“I came into Alex’s coaching sessions knowing I needed some help getting my head around ‘life’ but not really knowing where to start. Alex made it very easy to talk freely and in doing so reveal what intuitively felt like the right areas to address together. If I needed to simply understand the context of something, we would focus on that. Or, if it became clear that some practical tips would be helpful, Alex would map up some brilliant tools and techniques. The sessions were structured and productive but also left space to explore interesting things that inevitably pop up. I feel like I have learned a huge amount about myself with Alex’s insightful guidance and I’m excited about moving forward with a new perspective on life.”
We quickly got to new emerging goals..
“I have just completed my sessions with Alex. My work and life plans changed from the time I made contact to when we began but we quickly got to new emerging goals and a structured workable plan. Alex is really clear in her questioning and I liked that. She said 2 particular things to me over the 3 sessions…that have stuck in my mind and made me look at my life very differently…I wish someone had said those things to me 20 years ago! I highly recommend Alex…I think I’ll be back for future sessions.”
Notes on Vulnerability Podcast
Stories of Resilience, Courage and Being Human.
Conversations about vulnerability – what makes us feel vulnerable, why embracing vulnerability is important and why it’s worth the effort.
Download 5 Resilience coaching questions that will change your life
Sign up to my monthly email and get access to my freebie.