Life is too short not to love what you do.
We spend a third of our lives at work. At least 50% of every working day. And yet it can feel like we have to hide a part of ourselves when we walk through the office door. Or we dread the politics and personalities. Or what we’re doing is just paying the bills. Or it feels hard to make progress, feel inspired or work out what to do next.
More resilience at work can help you create shifts in your work life.
- See your current situation through a more empowered mindset so that you feel, think and act differently around opportunities and challenges.
- Cultivate what you need to thrive, whether that’s purpose, authenticity, more ambitious big thinking, flexibility or confidence.
- Create the working life you want with practical tools and strategies.
- Stop limiting yourself with self-sabotage, shame, feeling stuck, imposter syndrome, shame, procrastination and playing small.
- Start seeing being an HSP, cyclical woman etc as a strength – make these qualities work for you, not against you.
When it comes to work, your mindset can work for you, or against you, the choice is yours..
Resilience at Work – Structure
Day 1 – Fixed vs Growth Mindset (Changing your Attitude to Failure).
Day 2 – Imposter Syndrome and Comparison (and how to stop both).
Day 3 – Tools to Help you Bounce Back Better from Work Challenges and Disappointments.
Day 4 – Tackling Shame and Embarrassment and “What Other People Think.”
Day 5 – From Perfectionist to Confident High Achiever.
Day 6 – Finding Purpose and Being Authentic at Work.
Day 7 – How to Start Working with your Menstrual Cycle (if you have one) and How This can Empower You.
Day 8 – Cultivating Confidence, Ambition and Big Thinking.
Day 9 – Being an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) in the Workplace.
Day 10 – How to be More Motivated at Work.
Day 11 – Exploring Compassionate Leadership.
Day 12 – Setting and Achieving Goals that will Take Your Career to the Next Level.
How My Courses Work:
- UNDERSTANDING + INSIGHT. When we know how something works it’s often easier to implement changes that really make a difference. This course will give you information that you can convert into transformation.
- TOOLS + STRATEGIES. Coaching is a very practical process that works best when you’re taking action. This course will give you the tools and strategies to start taking action today, whether that’s small steps or big leaps.
- A FOCUS ON MINDSET. Your mindset can take your life to the next level or it can hold you back – it’s up to you. Most people don’t realise how simple it is to change your perspective on the world – and the transformational impact this can have on how you behave, how you feel and what you’re able to achieve.
- AN ELEMENT OF CHALLENGE. If you’re here then you’re probably stuck in some habitual patterns that you need nudging out of.
- MOMENTUM. Change takes the courage to start and the consistency to keep going – if you find that hard, this course is for you.
Resilience 2: Resilience at Work (online course. 12 Days, approx 1hr per day)
Available now £120.
All our brains are different and we all function at our best with a different combination of environment and management – that’s why work can be a stressful and unfulfilling place to be. More resilience at work means you can navigate your challenges more smoothly – and set yourself up to thrive professionally in the coming years. The course will cover:
- Professional goal setting and planning.
- Taking a fresh look at old challenges.
- Develop a confidence habit.
- Change the way you interact with others in the workplace.
- Designing the ideal version of you.
- Tools for navigating hard situations, negative feedback and change.
- Developing emotional intelligence so you can better understand others.
- Management styles that inspire rather than drive.
Time to Thrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the course delivered?
Via the Thinkific platform. You will need a login (it’s free) and then you can work through the course at your own speed.
What happens if I buy the early bird offer?
You’ll be one of the first to get access to the course when it’s released on 7th January. You’ll get an email on the morning of the 7th with all the details you need to access it.
What if I change my mind?
If you buy the Early Bird offer you will have a 14 day cooling off period after the purchase and if you change your mind in that time you’ll get a full refund. No refunds once the course is accessed for obvious reasons.
What is the course made up of?
Each of the modules is multi-media – the course is designed to be as impactful as possible so there’s lots of video, practical exercises and suggestions to progress further under your own steam.