How do you know resilience coaching is for you?
The best way to work out whether resilience coaching is right for you is to book a free 10 min intro call with me. We’ll be able to get a sense of whether I’m the right coach for you, whether the process will suit you and you can tell me about your current challenges – and where you want to be in the near future.
I’ve also outlined some of the most commonly asked questions below to give you some more info.
How does the 1:1 process work?
Number of sessions: 6 – 9
Length: 45 – 60 minutes
Frequency: weekly or fortnightly
Delivery: via Zoom
I use a transformational model of life coaching, weaving in resilience intelligence, NLP and somatic techniques based around a 6-9 session structure.
We will work together to improve your resilience, whether that means finding more self-compassion and tenacity to navigate failure and uncertainty or building up the confidence and creative boldness you need to take big next steps.
Step 1 – establishing the outcome (final coaching goal) – I will encourage you to dream big, nothing is out of reach. It will stretch you and challenge you in the best possible way.
Step 2 – defining resilience milestones i.e. the shifts that need to occur practically, emotionally, spiritually, physically, financially (etc) to make that final outcome happen.
Steps 3+ – from here we start working on practically building resilience, using it to move you forward, challenge what is holding you back, create space for ideas and inspiration, shift limits and narratives and fuel confidence and self belief.
What if I need more support?
In addition to my core 1:1 resilience coaching program I also offer 2 Months to Resilience. This is a package focused on growth over 8 weeks and includes WhatsApp and email support, as well as follow up. Contact me if you’d like to find out more.
Why does it work?
Coaches like me are trained to create a safe and productive space for you to work in so that you feel comfortable going deep, being honest, opening up and confidently making change. Crucially, the coach is also the structure – so that the process is productive for you – and will keep you accountable so that you sustain momentum in a way you may not be able to do alone. A trained and experienced coach will also be able to ask exactly the right questions to open up your perspective in a transformational way, revealing hidden limiting beliefs, helping you to realise what you really want and giving you the confidence to start listening to your own inner intelligence.
But does it work via Zoom?
Is coaching the same as therapy?
What can I expect from resilience coaching?
Take a look at the Testimonials page if you’d like to see a few examples of what others got from it. Everyone’s experience is individual but it could help you to:
- Build confidence and unshakeable self belief.
- Find your purpose and move away from feelings of unfulfilled potential.
- Tune into your gut instinct and start living from a more intuitive place.
- Improve self awareness – strengthen your connections and relationships, with others and with yourself.
- Align who you are with what you want – release old narratives and limiting beliefs so that you’re living wholeheartedly and intentionally.
- Start taking action and getting comfortable with risk so you can expand your comfort zone and level up.
- Learn how to set achievable goals that stretch and excite.
- Develop your inner strength so that you are your own biggest fan and you always have your own back, releasing reliance on external validation.
- Get clarity on where you’re going next.
- Start to take up space, set boundaries, allow hard feelings and get some distance from emotions.
- Become a more self reflective person.
- Increase ability to adapt and thrive in the face of challenges.
- Get out of your own way.
Will I need to commit to coaching long term?
What are your qualifications to coach?
I a qualified coach with a lot of experience – take a look at my testimonials page to see how I’ve worked with clients over the years.
Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice (CPCP) – trained with Full Circle Global (accredited by the International Coaching Federation).
NLP Certified by the NLP School.
Certificate in the Science of Wellbeing from Yale University.
Member of the International Coaching Federation.
Do I need to sign anything?
I have a coaching agreement which sets out the basis for our coaching relationship – both of us will sign this. The agreement will cover everything, from how your confidentiality and data is protected to how to pay for your sessions and what to do if you need to cancel.
What happens if I’m not happy with the coaching?
As per the coaching agreement, you can bring your coaching sessions to an end at any time if you feel like the relationship is not working for you.