Nurture a sustainable positive mindset that will change your life.
Q: What can you achieve with resilience coaching?
A: Everything, from career success to greater emotional wellbeing and positive, satisfying relationships. Working with a resilience coach like me will enable you to develop:
- Genuine, energetic self-belief e.g. taking that step that you’ve always wondered about, not getting stuck in “what if”s.
- Confident decision-making, ease in setting boundaries. Learning to lean into the discomfort of growth.
- Consistently and courageously backing yourself. We give up on ourselves all the time, often when success is just around the corner.
- No more excuses or waiting around. Taking control of what you can control and making it work for you.
- Courage and clarity. The vision and the drive to make things happen and not just dream about them.
- Release from limiting beliefs so you stop holding yourself back. Stepping beyond negative narratives and critical internal habits.
- Motivation to overcome fear of failure, embrace vulnerability and connection. Getting comfortable with discomfort.
- Finding – and living – your purpose. No more unfulfilled potential.
Are you ready to make a change?
What is resilience?
Resilience coaching is all about resilience – but what is it? Most of us understand resilience as the ability to bounce back after setbacks and adversity – which it is. But there’s a lot more to it. We all have a base level of resilience and for most of us this is set to ‘survive.’ Working with a coach makes a whole other level of resilience available so that you can start to thrive too.
Resilient coaching creates resilient people. As a more resilient person you’ll have:
- The courage to be open hearted in relationships
- Self-awareness and feeling comfortable in your own skin
- Believing in yourself, your goals and dreams
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Setting healthy boundaries, articulating feelings and asking for what you need
- Being calm and clear about what comes next
- Consistency and persistence
- Feeling purpose-driven and excited, taking action
- Treating yourself, and others, with compassion
- Getting outside your comfort zone, not afraid of failure
Why choose resilience coaching?
Resilience coaching takes the base level of resilience we all have and elevates it to something far more powerful. It enables you to deepen the personal resources you have to bounce back – and also go on to thrive in your life.
There are many ways to build resilience. Focusing on clarity, intuition, confidence and courage sharpens survival instincts and coping mechanisms. Plus, it gives you access to the motivation, knowledge and insight you need to thrive, flourish and grow.
We quickly got to new emerging goals..
“I have just completed my sessions with Alex. My work and life plans changed from the time I made contact to when we began but we quickly got to new emerging goals and a structured workable plan. Alex is really clear in her questioning and I liked that. She said 2 particular things to me over the 3 sessions…that have stuck in my mind and made me look at my life very differently…I wish someone had said those things to me 20 years ago! I highly recommend Alex…I think I’ll be back for future sessions.”
I'm excited about moving forward with a new perspective on life..
“I came into Alex’s coaching sessions knowing I needed some help getting my head around ‘life’ but not really knowing where to start. Alex made it very easy to talk freely and in doing so reveal what intuitively felt like the right areas to address together. If I needed to simply understand the context of something, we would focus on that. Or, if it became clear that some practical tips would be helpful, Alex would map up some brilliant tools and techniques. The sessions were structured and productive but also left space to explore interesting things that inevitably pop up. I feel like I have learned a huge amount about myself with Alex’s insightful guidance and I’m excited about moving forward with a new perspective on life.”
I've started to look at my feelings in a completely new light..
“You are immediately put at ease by Alex’s calm, understanding, non judgmental approach. Somehow, everything Alex said was exactly what I needed to pick out parts of myself I didn’t even know existed. After spending so long ‘working on yourself’ it is easy to feel like you’re ‘all better’ as soon as things stop hurting so much. Alex’s coaching gives you a deeper insight into what actually might be going on inside your head without pressure of any kind.
Sometimes the answer is not so simple and it takes someone a lot more knowledgeable than yourself to properly understand what’s going on. This is where Alex comes in. Not only do I feel like I know myself better but I also have started to look at my feelings in a completely new light. I’m no longer scared of them but ready to give them space to serve their purpose and use them to identify and work on the parts of myself which need to be looked into further.
Thank you Alex. I couldn’t have asked for a better coach.”