Resilience coaching works like this..
There are 4 areas to explore through resilience coaching – how much you need of each, and when, will depend on who you are, where you are and what has happened to you before now. Resilience coaching isn’t a linear process, we delve into things and circle back as needed.
- The Unconscious Mind. For example, examining and unpicking negative core beliefs, negative narratives, how much you really know and accept yourself.
- The Conscious Mind. Your mindset and your habits. Finding a mindset that works for you, establishing strong habits, identifying and working through barriers such as low self-esteem, perfectionism, shame, imposter syndrome, social conditioning.
- The Physical Body. Looking at how your nervous system response is challenging you (e.g. a fight, flight or freeze response), what your embodied responses are. Healing begins in the body as much as the mind.
- Tools that will build resilience – you may need to explore any combination of these: confidence, intuition, play, pleasure, self-belief, creativity, vulnerability, rest, courage, adventure, compassion, creativity, learning, values, finding clarity – and more.
Are you ready to make a change?
What does a resilient mindset feel like?
The goal of resilience coaching is a more resilient mindset. With a more resilient mindset you’ll have:
- The courage to be open hearted in relationships.
- A strong connection to yourself and the ability to validate yourself.
- Self-awareness and feeling comfortable in your own skin.
- Belief in yourself, your goals and dreams.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- The ability to set healthy boundaries, articulate feelings and ask for what you need.
- Being clear about what comes next.
- Compassionate consistency and persistence.
- Feeling purpose-driven and excited, taking action.
- Treating yourself, and others, with compassion.
- Readiness to get outside your comfort zone, not afraid of failure.
Why choose resilience coaching?
Time and resources are limited for most of us and we can’t invest relentlessly in self-development. If you make one investment in you this year, choose resilience coaching.
Resilience coaching builds the fire that can transform any area of your life, starting with how you feel about you. Being more resilient will give you energy, momentum and ideas wherever you need to make a change. Resilience coaching is a powerful tool for professional development and career coaching as much as personal growth.
Choose resilience coaching if you want to change what isn’t working for you right now.
Want to know more about how resilience coaching works – and whether it could work for you? You can read some testimonials from my clients or book a free intro call.
We quickly got to new emerging goals..
“I have just completed my sessions with Alex. My work and life plans changed from the time I made contact to when we began but we quickly got to new emerging goals and a structured workable plan. Alex is really clear in her questioning and I liked that. She said 2 particular things to me over the 3 sessions…that have stuck in my mind and made me look at my life very differently…I wish someone had said those things to me 20 years ago! I highly recommend Alex…I think I’ll be back for future sessions.”
I'm excited about moving forward with a new perspective on life..
“I came into Alex’s coaching sessions knowing I needed some help getting my head around ‘life’ but not really knowing where to start. Alex made it very easy to talk freely and in doing so reveal what intuitively felt like the right areas to address together. If I needed to simply understand the context of something, we would focus on that. Or, if it became clear that some practical tips would be helpful, Alex would map up some brilliant tools and techniques. The sessions were structured and productive but also left space to explore interesting things that inevitably pop up. I feel like I have learned a huge amount about myself with Alex’s insightful guidance and I’m excited about moving forward with a new perspective on life.”
I've started to look at my feelings in a completely new light..
“You are immediately put at ease by Alex’s calm, understanding, non judgmental approach. Somehow, everything Alex said was exactly what I needed to pick out parts of myself I didn’t even know existed. After spending so long ‘working on yourself’ it is easy to feel like you’re ‘all better’ as soon as things stop hurting so much. Alex’s coaching gives you a deeper insight into what actually might be going on inside your head without pressure of any kind.
Sometimes the answer is not so simple and it takes someone a lot more knowledgeable than yourself to properly understand what’s going on. This is where Alex comes in. Not only do I feel like I know myself better but I also have started to look at my feelings in a completely new light. I’m no longer scared of them but ready to give them space to serve their purpose and use them to identify and work on the parts of myself which need to be looked into further.
Thank you Alex. I couldn’t have asked for a better coach.”