Ready for change?
Because if you’ve landed on this page then something in your life doesn’t feel right and it’s time to change that. I am a huge fan of action and momentum, I know that I feel good when I’m making progress.
I also know that many of us wait to take action until it’s ‘perfect’ or ‘feels right’ – and that can lead to regret. That’s why I have built this online course. Being more resilient is a force that works for everyone – you can create change with these tools right now.
- Do you want to respond better to difficult moments?
- Is there something specific you want to change/reach/achieve but you just don’t seem to make progress?
- Do you benefit from structure, accountability and clear insight?
- Are you ready to free yourself from limits like low self-esteem, self-sabotage, limiting beliefs, feeling stuck, imposter syndrome, shame, procrastination and playing small?
- Is it time for a mindset that actually works for you?
You’ve come to the right place..
Making Change Happen – Course Modules
Module 1 – Learn the Science Behind Why Change Feels Hard (it’s not your fault).
Module 2 – Get Clear on Your Own Personal Obstacles to Change.
Module 3 – Tools to Help you Identify What You Really Want and Create a Clear Plan (effective goal setting).
Module 4 – The Role of the Stretch Zone and Getting Outside your Comfort Zone.
Module 5 – Tackling Fear and Anxiety Through Resilience.
Module 6 – How to start effectively using breathwork, visualistion and other inexpensive, evidence-backed tools to make change happen.
Module 7 – The Big Secret to an Optimistic and Motivated Mindset (transformation starts here).
Module 8 – Building Up Resilience to Navigate the Toughest Moments, Adapt and Bounce Back.
Module 9 – Using Your Body To Help You Achieve Change – the power of a calm nervous system.
Module 10 – Accountability + Momentum for the Coming Months.
Transform what isn’t working for you right now with…
- UNDERSTANDING + INSIGHT. When we know how something works it’s often easier to implement changes that really make a difference. This course will give you information that you can convert into transformation.
- TOOLS + STRATEGIES. Coaching is a very practical process that works best when you’re taking action. This course will give you the tools and strategies to start taking action today, whether that’s small steps or big leaps.
- A FOCUS ON MINDSET. Your mindset can take your life to the next level or it can hold you back – it’s up to you. Most people don’t realise how simple it is to change your perspective on the world – and the transformational impact this can have on how you behave, how you feel and what you’re able to achieve.
- AN ELEMENT OF CHALLENGE. If you’re here then you’re probably stuck in some habitual patterns that you need nudging out of.
- MOMENTUM. Change takes the courage to start and the consistency to keep going – if you find that hard, this course is for you.
Resilience 1: Making Change Happen (online course. approx 7hrs)
Available Now £75.
Change is often challenging. But the more resilient you are, the easier it will be. This course is designed to help you build up all the elements of resilience that make change easier, from self-awareness to confidence and motivation. It will leave you with more belief in yourself, your ability to handle what comes next and ideas on how to use your unique talents and abilities to thrive.
- Self-knowing to empower you to see why you are where you are.
- The mindset shift you need to move forward differently – get beyond existing obstacles and stop waiting for things to be ‘perfect.’
- Tools to nurture calmness, confidence and to tackle disruptive anxiety.
- Strategies to bounce back better, be more resourceful and tenacious. No more giving up or not going for what you really want.
- A clear plan – including accountability – to implement change and create space to thrive in the coming months.
With resilience coaching tools, NLP and somatic techniques and a little science-based insight I will help you create the shift you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the course delivered?
Via the Thinkific platform. You will need a login (it’s free) and then you can work through the course at your own speed.
What happens if I buy the early bird offer?
You’ll be one of the first to get access to the course when it’s released on 15th October. You’ll get an email on the morning of the 15th with all the details you need to access it.
What if I change my mind?
If you buy the Early Bird offer you will have a 14 day cooling off period after the purchase and if you change your mind in that time you’ll get a full refund. No refunds once the course is accessed for obvious reasons.
What is the course made up of?
Each of the modules is multi-media – the course is designed to be as impactful as possible so there’s lots of video, practical exercises and suggestions to progress further under your own steam.