What can you do with resilience coaching tools?
Coaching is a process that nurtures self-awareness and the ability to understand yourself, avoid being overwhelmed by your inner critic or ego and to live to your full potential. Resilience coaching tools enable you to take control rather than feeling buffeted around by external events, to respond intentionally, make decisions confidently and avoid being bossed around by a subconscious that may still be locked in out of date narratives, fears and beliefs.
Resilience coaching tools can empower you to make change in many areas of life, including:
- Relationships & Connection
- Career & Business
- Leadership & Empowerment
- Purpose & Fulfilment
- Health & Wellness
- Inspiration, Spirituality, Connection to Self
What does that look like in practice?
- Finding solutions to specific problems e.g. confident decision-making, a satisfying job, negative relationship patterns.
- Engaging with all your opportunities, thinking bigger, being more present.
- Moving beyond old limits and self-perception that doesn’t serve you.
- Setting ambitious – but achievable goals – and making progress through accountability.
- Improving productivity and the way you use habits and time.
- Re-evaluating thinking and beliefs, creating a positive, adaptable mindset.
- Deepening resources to bounce back from hard situations and using resilience coaching tools to enable you to go on to thrive.
Are you ready to make a change?
What does working with a coach add to this process?
- Accountability. A regular check in to keep you on track and make the process productive.
- Guidance. Encouraging self-discovery, growth and considering different options.
- Empowerment. Nurturing self belief, self worth and self actualisation.
- Challenge. Helping you to free yourself from negative narratives and limiting beliefs that have become habitual.
- Knowledge and experience. An active listener who knows the value of both words and pauses – and how to use both to help you thrive.
Resilience coaching tools offer a simple way to transform your life.
I'm excited about moving forward with a new perspective on life..
“I came into Alex’s coaching sessions knowing I needed some help getting my head around ‘life’ but not really knowing where to start. Alex made it very easy to talk freely and in doing so reveal what intuitively felt like the right areas to address together. If I needed to simply understand the context of something, we would focus on that. Or, if it became clear that some practical tips would be helpful, Alex would map up some brilliant tools and techniques. The sessions were structured and productive but also left space to explore interesting things that inevitably pop up. I feel like I have learned a huge amount about myself with Alex’s insightful guidance and I’m excited about moving forward with a new perspective on life.”
I've started to look at my feelings in a completely new light..
Sometimes the answer is not so simple and it takes someone a lot more knowledgeable than yourself to properly understand what’s going on. This is where Alex comes in. Not only do I feel like I know myself better but I also have started to look at my feelings in a completely new light. I’m no longer scared of them but ready to give them space to serve their purpose and use them to identify and work on the parts of myself which need to be looked into further.
Thank you Alex. I couldn’t have asked for a better coach.”